- Pressure indicator enables quick and easy way to show the user that the filter is clogged and needs flushing
- The device, offered as an add on, is connected directly to the pressure testing ports located on the filter body
- When pressure loss across the filter element reaches the preset value, usually 0.5bar (7psi), the red button pops up and the user can see from a distance that the filter needs flushing
- There is no need to perform manual pressure tests
- After flushing the button descends into the indicator body
- The device is connected directly to the pressure testing ports located on the filter body
More in Filters
Tavlit offers 2 line of plastic filters combining high quality with an economical cost. "ADIR" line of plastic filters is high quality, robust and with large filtration area. the filters are available from 1” to 3” and for flow rates up to 50m3/h (220gpm). "EITAN" line of plastic filters combine high quality with an economical cost. the filters are available from 3/4” - 2” and for flow rates up to 20m3/h (88gpm).
TAVLIT offers semi-automatic screen filter model TS and semi-automatic disc filter model TDS, as well as Semi–Automatic Screen Filters Batteries TSB series
TAVLIT offers several lines of automatic disc filter: TAD and TADD (for higher dirt load) combines high quality depth filtration with efficient flushing of the disc element. TVD and TVDD combines high quality depth filtration with efficient flushing of the disc element. This unique automatic disc filter (patented), enables flushing at a very low pressure.