TAD-“Adir” Automatic Disc Filters Batteries
TAVLIT line of automatic disc filters model TAD combines high quality depth filtration with efficient flushing of the disc element. The filter element is composed of highly accurate grooved discs from excellent quality plastic materials.
The grooved discs are compressed together to form the filtration element.
The intersections between the grooves and the outer surface of the element offer large effective filtration surface with in depth area used to stop debris is especially effective in filtration of organic matter.
- As main filter battery for AG, Turf and large landscape projects
- Suitable for low quality water, especially water with high load of organic matter.
- Applicable for industrial application, even when the water is corrosive
- Used as prefiltration in systems when a high degree of filtration is used to protect the main filters
- Max. Operating Pressure: 10bar
- Min Pressure Required for Flushing: 2.5bar
- Flushing Flow Rate: 9.5m3/h
- Available Filtration Grades: 20-425micron;
More in Filters
Tavlit offers 2 line of plastic filters combining high quality with an economical cost. "ADIR" line of plastic filters is high quality, robust and with large filtration area. the filters are available from 1” to 3” and for flow rates up to 50m3/h (220gpm). "EITAN" line of plastic filters combine high quality with an economical cost. the filters are available from 3/4” - 2” and for flow rates up to 20m3/h (88gpm).
TAVLIT offers semi-automatic screen filter model TS and semi-automatic disc filter model TDS, as well as Semi–Automatic Screen Filters Batteries TSB series
TAVLIT offers several lines of automatic disc filter: TAD and TADD (for higher dirt load) combines high quality depth filtration with efficient flushing of the disc element. TVD and TVDD combines high quality depth filtration with efficient flushing of the disc element. This unique automatic disc filter (patented), enables flushing at a very low pressure.