TS-“Adir” Semi–Automatic Screen Filters
TAVLIT offers semi-automatic screen filters, models TS, for easy effective filtration.
The plastic filters are designed for long life and service in hard conditions and include a strong INOX 316 screen mesh. During operation water enters the filter and dirt is accumulated on the inner surface of the screen and clean water is supplied to the field. When the filter is dirty as shown by the head-loss indicator, the user performs a flushing cycle by opening the drain valve and rotating the handle – Opening the drain valve creates low pressure in the suction nozzles and dirt is sucked from the screen to the nozzles.The rotation of the handle moves the suction nozzles on the entire screen area and remove all the accumulated dirt off the screen – debris is flushed through the drain port out of the filter. During the flushing cycle water flow to the field are uninterrupted. The filters are available in 2” and 3” for flow rates up to 50m3/h (220gpm).
- Water filtration for agriculture, Turf and industry
- Intended as control filter in subsections for easy cleaning
- Most suitable for low quality water sources where the user prefers to clean the filter without dismantling it
- Water flow to the field is uninterrupted
- Made from high quality plastics materials
- High quality and robust SS 316 screen
- Small foot print and large filtration area
- Tailor made batteries of filters are available for higher flow rates
- Optional – Pressure indicator clearly shows when the filter is dirty and needs flushing
- Available Sizes: 2” 3”.
- Max Working Pressure: 10bar
- Max. Flow Rate:
2” 25 m3/h
3” 50 m3/h
- Available in 70-200micron (200-80mesh)
- Min. Flushing Pressure: 2bar
- Flushing Flow Rate:
5.5 m3/h at 2bar
7 m3/h at 3bar
- Filtration Area: 950cm2
- Connections: Thread BSP, NPT. Flange, Vic.
- Construction Materials: Nylon, Polypropylene. O Rings – EPDM
More in Filters
Tavlit offers 2 line of plastic filters combining high quality with an economical cost. "ADIR" line of plastic filters is high quality, robust and with large filtration area. the filters are available from 1” to 3” and for flow rates up to 50m3/h (220gpm). "EITAN" line of plastic filters combine high quality with an economical cost. the filters are available from 3/4” - 2” and for flow rates up to 20m3/h (88gpm).
TAVLIT offers semi-automatic screen filter model TS and semi-automatic disc filter model TDS, as well as Semi–Automatic Screen Filters Batteries TSB series
TAVLIT offers several lines of automatic disc filter: TAD and TADD (for higher dirt load) combines high quality depth filtration with efficient flushing of the disc element. TVD and TVDD combines high quality depth filtration with efficient flushing of the disc element. This unique automatic disc filter (patented), enables flushing at a very low pressure.